Custom Fabric Development
We collaborate with clients to develop project-specific designs and qualities that provide solutions within a specified budget and timeframe. With over 20 years of custom design experience, we have the expert sales and design staff, fulfillment infrastructure, and trusted network of suppliers to meet the most complex project demands.
ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
By listening, anticipating needs and eliminating pain points, our sales team supports clients through every step of the custom development process.
BRINGING INSPIRATION TO LIFE
Our design team brings a passion for pattern, color, and material innovation to each project, partnering with clients on solutions that enhance hospitality environments all over the world.
BUILDING YOUR BRAND
Our dedicated Brand Development teams of designers, project managers, and sales reps live and breathe your market, get your brand and understand your unique challenges.
GOING THE EXTRA MILE
Responsiveness and transparency define our customer service team, whose efforts ensure that clients receive up-to-the-minute status reports and a seamless order process.
DELIVERING THE GOODS
Our global supplier network was built on strong relationships and a shared obsession with quality and innovation. Preferential production scheduling, quick ship options, and stocking programs are some of the ways we meet project deadlines.
ONE-STOP SHOPPING FOR YOUR WHOLE PROJECT
- Drapery, Sheers, Blackout, Roller Shades
- Seating and Headboards, Indoor and Outdoor, Light- and High-traffic
- Top and Bottom of Bed, Shower Curtains, Accessories
- Learn more about our Made to Order bedding products here.
- Cruise Ship: IMO, Wheelmark, including inherently compliant fabrics, indoor/outdoor
Step 1: We walk you through the process and possibilities of artwork development.
- Produce your original image or pattern
- Realize your concept as an exclusive design
- Transform woven patterns into prints that satisfy budget demands
- Reimagine inline print patterns to meet scale and color requirements
- Access the pattern archives of P/Kaufmann’s other divisions
- Engineer patterns for fabricated products
- License stock photography
- Showcase your brand graphics
- Match your color reference
Step 2: We match your design with the right base cloth for each end use.
- Offer only the highest quality base cloths that have been through extensive testing and print trials, including woven, coated, blackout, and indoor/outdoor options
- Coordinate textures with statement patterns
- Layer blackouts and sheers
- Meet IMO, durability, and environmental requirements
- Provide a price range to suit any budget
Step 3: We save you valuable time with expedited strike-offs and production.
- Transform in-line fabrics
- Value engineer to meet budget requirements
- Reconstruct for another end use
- Develop custom colors
- Change scale
- Reengineer to meet environmental and performance standards, increase durability improve stain repellency, and enhance flame resistance
- Develop original designs and color lines
- Source alternatives through our extensive supplier network
- Access our comprehensive archive of recolored and reengineered patterns